We moved in all in one weekend! I can't believe it!
Stacks of boxes have been pushed aside just enough to make a path that snakes from the front door to the bedroom with a pit stop in between at the kitchen.
In time we should have everything put away... and then we can start having parties!! (Not really...)
Thank you to all those who helped us move and offered their help; your thoughtfulness is appreciated!
Nightmare Before Christmas Oogie Boogie
5 years ago

3 comments:
Good to hear you are moved in! Now comes the fun part!:D
Amy P
Hey Lynn. Yes I still have the kittens and yes you may add me to your reader. I didn't know you blogged. I will add you to mine too. I love to read what is happening in other's lives. Glad you got moved. Good luck getting unpacked and all of that good stuff. I'm sure you'll have it cute in no time. Take care.
HELLO!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good to "see" you again! I didn't know you were married. Congratulations!! Where did you all move to? Trust the unpacking goes well!! Stay in touch.
Post a Comment