Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Collection of My Birthday Presents




My gift from my Mother-In-Law:
FlipFlops with grapes, pineapple, bee and flower.
My gift from Heather:
Apron
Does this mean I have to cook more often?

My Birthday Gift from Jen:

"Spa" for Hands
We had an interesting evening....

Sam and I picked up the cake.


Then, Jen joined us. We picked out two movies.
Then we went to WinnDixie and picked up food.
Then we went home....
Where are the movies? I said.
We all looked at each other. No one picked up the movies?
Sent Sam to get movies.
But the rest of the night went fine!
We ate cake!

3 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Happy Birthday Lynn.

Neugier said...

Happy Birthday a little late but no less sincere!

Joseph said...

Lol what would you do without Sam? Happy birthday by the way! :)

Blog Archive


layout