Well, I can't believe that it has been over two months since we found out we were pregnant! Lots of things have happened since my last post; nothing life-changing however.
School started last week and now it is in full swing. Potential hurricanes could throw a wrench in my professor's plans, however! Gustav and Hanna stayed away, but Ike is a threat due to his uncertain path! Yikes!
Two weeks ago we went out on D.C.'s boat.

This is her husband-- with our dinner!
For Labor Day, we also went over to their place for a cookout... I will pics of that up...eventually! We grilled chicken, fish, beef, peppers and mushrooms! Yum!
On Tuesday, I had my 2nd Dr. Appt. We got to hear the heartbeat! This is very comforting considering I am not showing yet... At least it feels "real" now! In 3 weeks I am scheduled for an ultrasound--Sam is exited because he wants to know the gender so badly! I don't really care, but everyone else does, so we have to find out and appease the majority.

1 comment:
Aww, so very exciting. I love hearing the heartbeat, it is so comforting to listen to.
I hope you're feeling good. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest!!
We are excited to find out what we're having. It's coming up at the end of this month!
Post a Comment