On Tuesday we (finally) had the ultrasound.
The results are in...
Its a healthy "it!"
The sonographer tried really hard, but Baby Poling just wouldn't stop squirming long enough to get a clear rear-end shot.
My doctor promised me I could have another ultrasound in about a month to check again.
At one point, we noticed the baby's jaw moving.
"Our baby is already talking back to us!" I told Sam. I suppose this proves "carnal from conception" David reminds us of in the Bible.
In other news, midterms are coming up. This is a good and a bad thing. The good thing is that midterms signal the half-way point of the semester. The bad thing is that I have alot of studying to do in the next week!

1 comment:
Oh no! We're in the same boat! It's so disappointing. Relish in the fact that it's a healthy little squirmer! That's too funny about that mouth moving! You're absolutely right! LOL! Good luck with your mid terms. Just like your pregnancy, you're halfway there!
Post a Comment