...baby Poling, that is! 3 more weeks to go and this stubborn little girl is content to just kick me! Only one encounter with Braxton Hicks contractions; so to encourage labor, I drag Sam along to walk with me almost every day! Sometimes I get bursts of energy (nesting?) and try to do as much as I can before I run out of steam!
I have been forcing myself to cook bigger meals so that we can freeze half... Our freezer is starting to fill up! I think we have room for some ice cream, however... :-)

In other news, Grandma and Grandpa have had their share of "bumps" this year, too! Grandpa's knee is giving him trouble; the doctor doesn't want to operate but it may be the only thing to do for the pain.
Grandma is having some more foot trouble; the doctor did a biopsy of a toe yesterday and also removed a toenail! Fortunately, she hasn't had much pain. Tomorrow she goes in for a "female problem" procedure; Keep her in your thoughts and prayers!
Poor Grandpa doesn't know what to do with himself, home alone! He even "forgets" to eat when Grandma leaves. The funny thing is, the cookies keep disappearing...

No comments:
Post a Comment